Tyler Chan Fitness Specialist 145 King
The Cardio-Go prototype, 145 King opened in January 2007, and is the quintessential small but mighty club for quick workouts (and cardio) on the Go. Come to 145 King and find a facility that is greater than its size will imply. Located directly on the path at the South East corner of King and University patrons stay loyal to this facility for its convenience, incredible team of experienced Trainers, and the ability for them to get the maximum fitness value out of the limited resource of time.
• Free weights and cable strength training
• Entertainment enabled cardio pieces like Treadmills, Ellipticals, Steppers, & Bikes
• Personal Training- Assessments & intro’s are complimentary!
• Towel Service
• Classes (again small but mighty! Think group personal training!)
• Changerooms with private showers, lockers, soap/shampoo, hair dryers, etc
• Friendly professional staff that act as your guide and concierge for your fitness and health!
Contact Us for membership rates and information.