BRENNAN COREY Facility Manager, King West Club
King West Club
266 King St West,
Hours of Operation:
• 6am-10pm Monday to Friday
• 9am- 5pm Weekends and holidays
As our Flagship, The King West Club is Cardio-Go’s Toronto Pride and Joy. In a beautiful heritage building, the space features exposed brick, beam, and ductwork to make it the ideal downtown environment. Like Cardio-Go itself, the space is unique and exciting and inspires activity. A Cardio-Go club since Summer of 2010, The King West Club has become not only the centre for Cardio-Go in Toronto but also a focal point for downtown Toronto’s fitness scene in general. If you know an elite trainer in the city, chances are he or she works out of The King West Club, and look no farther than here to sample many of the cities newest trends and fitness ideas. Ever heard of Gingaderra or Arial Yoga? Well Cardio-Go has and it’s offered at The King West Club. Lastly, Cardio-Go really does deliver on it’s promise to help it’s members live an active healthy life on the go with this space- come here to also recieve the best Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, or Massage Therapy the city has to offer; all registered and covered by insurance.
• Strength Training- machines, free weights, and cables
• Cardio pieces like rowers, treadmills, ellipticals, steppers, bikes, and uniques pieces like the Jacob’s Ladder.
• Spin classes offered everyday (morning, lunch, and evening classes available)
• Studio classes- Yoga, Strength/Tone, Ab Attack, Gingaderra, Cardio Fusion, Fit4Fighting (kickboxing), Bootcamp, etc.
• Clinical Services- Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Orthodics, Acupuncture, myofacial release, and more.
• Towel Service
• Changerooms that include, private showers, soap/shampoo, lockers, saunas, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, and more.
• Great Trainers, Instructors, and staff!
Contact Us for membership rates and information.