Personal information including phone numbers, addresses, payment information and the like are collected for the following purposes:
• To understand your health and fitness better so as to help guide and plan your physical success.
• To determine your eligibility for membership and other Cardio-Go products and services.
• To process payments such as membership and affiliated goods and services so as to insure member accounts are up to date.
• To gather feedback so as to improve the Cardio-Go service to its clients.
• To inform clients and potential clients of information pertaining to Cardio-Go that may be of interest.
Cardio-Go may also collect information on the way members and guests use the facilities so as to better serve its clients in the future. Furthermore, feedback may be recorded for the same reason of providing better service in the future.
Cardio-Go will not use or disclose anyone’s personal information for any purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required or authorized by law.
Your knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information. When you become a member of Cardio-Go, you consent to the use of your personal information for the purposes listed above. Anyone has the right to refuse such uses of their information but this refusal may interfere with Cardio-Go being able to provide the same service as otherwise.
Cardio-Go will not sell or disclose any personal information to any other party except for the function of providing a service to Cardio-Go for its members and clients. Cardio-Go may also provide information to a trusted body to aid and assist Cardio-Go in future advertising of product/service designs.
Other than for the reasons set out above Cardio-Go may also be required to disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
● for Legal representation
● For a police investigation
● For a government agency
● For a situation where someone’s life or safety is threatened
● For an agent of Cardio-Go hired to balance an account.
Cardio-Go has gone to great lengths to insure the safety of its information. Security controls are physical, electronic, and contractual. Employees are all informed of Cardio-Go’s policy toward this matter and are bound to respect the policies written in this form.
Any concerns regarding privacy should be directed in writing to the founder directly by mail, or email at the address below.
145 King Street West Unit 30