Courtney is an energetic and enthusiastic multi-disciplined athlete and comes to Cardio-Go with a very diverse background. Courtney brings countless years of experience working and competing in the Aquatics industry, including teaching swimming to children and adults of all ages and skill levels and leading the Aquatics team at Ryerson as the University’s Head Lifeguard and camp Aquatics Director. She also spent a number of years in the entertainment industry, working in sports & lifestyle television, both off and on-camera, and for a Canadian cycling magazine.
• Resist-A-Ball CORE Trainer Level 2
• Schwinn Indoor Cycling Instructor Certification
• Level 1 Pilates Mat Series (East to West Yoga)
• Can-Fit-Pro PT
• BA Communications, Minor in Psychology
• National Lifeguarding & Swimming Instructor Certification
• Exercise Nutrition – Ongoing
• Current First Aid, CPR & AED Certification
Honestly, hands down the best support I have ever received online! In all my years I have yet to meet a team as helpful, quick and efficient as Artbees support team, top marks! Thank you guys!
I have been working with Eddy for almost a year and a half now. He has given me the tools to improve my flexibility strength and overall better health. I would recommend him to anyone looking to improve and get back on the court or what ever sport you wish to play. He knows how to make that happen!