Jessie completed her Bachelor of Physical Health and Education (Honours) and Master of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from Queen’s University. While completing her degrees, Jessie competed on the Varsity soccer team, winning a National Title and captaining the team for her final two seasons. Her sporting experiences have led Jessie to taking a keen interest in concussion treatment, prevention, and advocacy. Jessie has experience working with many client populations including athletes, seniors, and people with disabilities. These experiences have helped develop her treatment approach that uses a biomechanical lens to look at the injury and the body as a whole. Her treatments are centred on hands-on therapy, education, and therapeutic exercise. Thereby alleviating pain, improving movement, and preventing reinjury to get you back to your passion!
• Provincial Champion- Women’s Varsity Soccer- Queen’s University
• Bachelor of Physical Health and Education (Honours)- Queen’s University
• All-Canadian Athletes- Women’s Varsity Soccer- Queen’s University
• National Finalist- Women’s Varsity Soccer- Queen’s University
• National and Provincial Champion- Women’s Varsity Soccer- Queen’s University
Honestly, hands down the best support I have ever received online! In all my years I have yet to meet a team as helpful, quick and efficient as Artbees support team, top marks! Thank you guys!
I have been working with Eddy for almost a year and a half now. He has given me the tools to improve my flexibility strength and overall better health. I would recommend him to anyone looking to improve and get back on the court or what ever sport you wish to play. He knows how to make that happen!