Membership Freeze Request
We are NOT taking freeze requests until we reopen. If you have any questions please email us.
Cardio-Go is happy to include in all Memberships – an industry leading Freeze option which allows all members to pause their memberships and their fees when they cannot use it. Bottom line – if you can’t come, you don’t have to pay. Good policy right? Here are a few conditions so as to insure that we can offer this feature without any difficulty:
- All Freezes must be requested 7 days prior to the requested month. We need this time to simply process the request without risk of letting anyone down!
- Freezes can only be requested for calendar months. In other words no mid-month freezes and no 2-week Freezes please! Your membership is billed monthly so the freeze simply pauses that monthly fee.
- Freezes may go for 1, 2, or 3 months. After that period, Members can re-freeze if they choose but only for cumulative 6 months out of every calendar year.
- Please make sure your account is all up to date with payments before requesting a Freeze. We won’t be able to administer your Freeze if you are behind in a payment.
- Freezes will pause your membership fee but not any other scheduled payments. Please check with your club manager if you have any questions or concerns about other fees.
- The Member understands that they will be responsible for any time or financial commitments remaining on the membership after the Freeze is over. In other words, a Freeze does NOT replace any membership commitments. Monthly fees will resume following the membership (or pre-paid time in the case of a pre-paid Membership) and any term obligations will resume including if the membership requires 30 day notice to cancel.
- This portal will send your request to Management for processing. Once completed, Cardio-Go will send you a confirmation email. Please keep that email for your records!