Donnita holds a 4th degree black belt. At the age of four, she participated in her first demonstration in Grenada doing self-defense techniques and block routines.
She competed at world championship level at the National Black Belt League (NBL) and won many world titles. She competed in Canada, Venezuela, and throughout the Caribbean.
In addition, she has been inducted into the Caribbean Martial arts Hall of Fame two times, once in 2010 and another in 2015.
She is BCRPA and ISSA trained, CPR, First -Aid and Group Fitness Certified and has contributed her expertise at various companies in the Sporting and Fitness Industry.
She is passionate about maintaining a healthy lifestyle, helping others to develop their self discipline, confidence and overall self esteem through all walks of life.
- 2009 Massage Therapy Diploma
- 2010 BCRPA (Infofit) Personal Training
- 2010 Caribbean Martial Arts Hall Of Fame Inductee.
- 2011 La Blast Group Fitness.
- 2012 Pound Group Fitness.
- 2015 Caribbean Martial Arts Hall Of Fame Inductee.
- 2016 Black Belt Diploma.
- 2017 Black Belt Diploma
- 2018 Issa Personal Trainer Certified
- 2018 CPR First Aid
- Donnita was great. She gave me nutrition tips, showed me correct form, and through the process it became clear that I was suffering from imbalance in my strength which hurts my overall performance. Donita was highly encouraging and fun to work with.