Vanessa Layne is a pilates instructor and personal trainer specialist.
Vanessa became interested in the world of Pilates after reoccurring lower pain back was affecting her work. After experiencing positive rehabilitative results and back strengthening she decided she wanted to help others overcome injuries induced by daily activities. Her sessions include traditional exercises incorporated with modern movement to create a fun and challenging environment.
Over the last 4 years Vanessa had the opportunity to train clients in Kuwait. She worked with a variety of clientele and special populations.
Vanessa hopes to continue introducing people of diverse backgrounds to Pilates and fitness by demonstrating health benefits of a healthy active lifestyle.
- 2013 Tula Pilates Teachers Training Certification
- 2019 Emergency First AID, CPR and AED
- 2018 Animal Flow, Level 1
- 2017 Simplifying the Shoulder Complex
- 2017 Power and Balance for Hip and Knee
- 2017 Build a Strong Supple Spine
- 2015 Balanced Body Reformer Trainer 1 & 2
- 2014 Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- 2014 Movement & Exercise for Pregnancy
- 2014 Personal Training Specialist (PTS)- CanFit Pro
- 2014 Golf Mechanics & Protocols
- 2014 Osteopenia & Osteoporosis
- 2014 Mighty & Mysterious Psoas
- 2013 Postural Analysis
- 2013 Mindbody Exercise for Men
I have been working with Eddy for almost a year and a half now. He has given me the tools to improve my flexibility strength and overall better health. I would recommend him to anyone looking to improve and get back on the court or what ever sport you wish to play. He knows how to make that happen!
The sessions went great. Eddy made sure that we targetted the areas that I wanted to improve on and made sure to tailer the workouts appropriately. Great trainer and defintely cares for his clients! Would definitely train with Eddy again if promotions came back!
His classes are amazing! They've motivated me to stick to the gym regularly! They're fun, challenging and overall a great time! The guidance from Eddy is great, if you have questions or aren't getting something right he's there to guide you in the right direction. The classes can be pretty intense at times but it definitely pushes you to different levels. As far as personal training he's the best trainer I've ever had. He has taught me so much, the one on one time was very prepared and also very challenging. Eddy pushed me to levels I didn't know I had and continues to do so. I always recommend him to anyone that asks me!