Inspired by her father, a successful hypnotherapist and Reiki Master, Shannon has been practicing many forms of holistic and natural medicines for over 15 years. Knowing her calling at a very young age, Shannon has attained numerous diplomas, certifications and training in various forms of the healing arts. As a wellness expert and therapist she has vast practical experience and is a licensed Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (PTCM); she is a member of the Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture (CSCMA) and is a certified Natural health Care Practitioner (CNHCP) and a Reiki Master.
Her unique integrated approach to health care combines holistic, natural and modern medical approaches to treat a wide variety of health conditions. She focuses on unraveling complex cases and treats the underlying root cause to any ailment. She takes the time to focus on her client’s individual needs. Her main focus is accelerating the healing process by creating a customized treatment that is as unique as they are! She profoundly believes that the human body is an integrated whole. A balanced body, mind and spirit is paramount in living a long and healthy life.
• Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (CSCMA)
• Acupuncture in Pregnancy & Childbirth Course/ Pre & Post Natal Care
• Diploma Program of Traditional Chinese Medicine (PTCM)
• Diploma Program of Chinese Herbal Medicine (PCHM)
• Diploma Program of Acupuncture (R. Acu)
• Certificate Program of Tunina / Asian Massage (PTM)
• Council of Colleges of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) Clean Needle Technique
• Certified Natural Health Care Practitioner (CNHCP) encompassing: Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Shiatsu Massage, Swedish Massage, Western Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy, Natural Nutrition, Human Charkas, Emotional Healing, Medical Intuition, Colour Therapy, Bach Flower Remedies, Energy Medicine Techniques
• Peru Shamanic Healing Center
• Hot Stone massage workshop, Ear Candling, Reiki Master