Whether 1 on 1 or in a group class environment, Tony Promotes a fun and safe way to becoming a fitter you by providing simple instruction and ongoing support. Some of his personal hobbies include Australian rules football, cycling, swimming, and baseball. Tony’s many different sports and hobbies allow him to have an increased understanding of the way we move, by trials of both success and failure. Tony believes exercise is a way of life and he truly enjoys helping others incorporate into their lives what has been such a large part of his own. Areas of Specialization: Weight loss, core Training, increased strength and muscle toning, small and large group training, increased sports performance, injury prevention and recovery.
• Canadian National Team for Australian rules football
• Sports Equipment Specialist, with honours – Humber College
• NYC State Football, Mega-City Mad Dogs
• 2 Time Most Valuable Player – Baseball
• 2 Time Most Improved Player – Australian Football
• Most consistent player – Australian football